Church of St. Sebastian located inside the castle, Oratory once restored in the sixteenth century. Thanks to the access ramp is accessible to disabled.
Church of Our Lady of Mouth: is located just outside the castle walls, made between the 1634 and 1636, with its facade decorated with a large rose window in terracotta, also accessible.
The municipal area is also part of the known Castle Casacastalda, small village founded by the Umbrians. To see the three gates Porta Perugina, Port and Port of Giglio Eugubina they place in the scenario of the town with narrow streets, ancient stone buildings and narrow passageways. The village is accessible by paved road, however, it is recommended that the accompanying. Inside there is Casacastalda Church of Our Lady of the Assumption which holds the Triptych of Matthew from Gualdo 1478, an organ and eighteenth-century apse decorated by the painter Alessandro Bianchini. The church has side access ramp that is accessible. Also nearby is worth visiting the pretty Sanctuary of Our Lady of the Elm rich in frescoes of the Umbrian school (dated 1486-1488) and Matthew from Gualdo. Accessible to disabled people as is the street level.
The data on the accessibility of facilities are located within the same description of.
[mappress mapid =”204″]