the Town Hall domina la piazza del Comune Costruito nel 1270 with very small size, was later extended across the left side during the fifteenth century, when it was also added to the Lodge with elegant Renaissance terracotta stone capitals. The façade along the course keeps the remains of thirteenth-century building, with elegant mullioned window overlooking the ancient Council Chamber, attualmente sala di lettura della Comunale Library, in which there is a fresco of the "Madonna in Majesty" attributed to John of Corraduccio.

Accessibility

The building has an elevator and an accessible toilet inside.

Map

[mappress mapid =”152″]