The church is located within the village. The neoclassical building has a single nave covered by a time and keeps important paintings and wooden sculptures of the XVI-XVIII century, as well as an altar 1795 made of marble. Tra le opere la più importante è sicuramente l’Annunciazione di Ippolito Borghesi da Seal, painted in 1617 and restored in 1965 dalla Sopraintendenza dei Beni Culturali di Perugia.
The church is accessible in terms of road plan.
[mappress mapid =”185″]