Originated in the fifties and recently enhanced with the donation of John Carandente, the collection was transferred to the 2000 in grandiose and sumptuous Palace Collicola, built in 1737 designed by Sebastiano Cipriani and rich in works of art coming from the legacy of `Christina of Sweden. The gallery features works by Calder, Tomato, Turcato, Consagra, Leoncillo and Sol Lewitt.
Source of pictures: Photo www.regione.umbria.it: M. Tortoioli


The Gallery is located on the ground floor and has fifteen rooms, all wheelchair, and an accessible toilet.



[mappress mapid =”193″]