The Church is located along the Via Flaminia just outside the historic center of Seal nearby the civic cemetery. This is an old chapel built in the mid-fifteenth century and later extended and modified in its original structure. The walls are entirely covered with frescoes which gives the building a special charm. These works attributed to Matthew and his son Jerome Gualdo that performed between 1435 and 1507.
E'accessibile, as the plan of the road.
[mappress mapid =”187″]