The church, annexed to the homonymous monastery, also called the Virgin del Campo, built in 1225 and was abolished in 1860, has a beautiful portal polistilo, century wooden door, frame arches and rose from the early fourteenth century; within the church retains traces of frescoes valuable, among which worth mentioning is the Martirio in Santa Barbara, Our Lady of Loreto, Franciscan saint and patron, Bartolomeo di Tommaso, divided into three compartments, result of three votive offering for deliverance from the plague, detached in 1873 and now preserved in the Museum of the City. It 'still ongoing work of the full restoration of the structure.


Building being renovated.



[mappress mapid =”305″]